U kno wat really chaps my ass...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by cannabismaker, Oct 12, 2015.

1. About a month ago I went into a hydroponics store in san dimas to follow up with some nutrients & input from the workers there. Before I go into detail.. keep in mind I've been coming in since June at least twice a month. About 3 weeks ago I dropped $300 on some lights and soil.

So i go into the hydroponics store on Saturday. I follow up with the main guy who's been helping me and who recommended some nutrients before. The guy recommended PK solution about a month ago. The reason why I went in a month ago was because the person who was supposed to be in charge of giving my babies nutrients was giving them vegetation nutrients rather than flowering nutrients. So when I went in Saturday with a few pictures to ask him what's next, the guy play stupid and just smiles. It was the other worker who recommended other nutrients for my plants. He said I should have been mixing other canna nutrients with the PK solution. I don't understand how someone just recommends pk solution without any other nutrients. This is my first time growing, & I made it very clear since June that it was. I feel ripped off because I feel like the guy was just trying to sell me something rather than look out for my own best interest. When he recommended some other kind of solutions and nutrients, I asked them honestly how much more can I put in before I'm done. The guy stutters on his words and said at least one or two more weeks. I didn't buy the rest of the solutions or nutrients because I was pretty pissed off at the fact he didn't recommend them a month ago and I feel like they're just trying to sell me something. Both of these guys went back to the desk on their computer & played stupid rather than helping me out. I was ready to drop at least $3-400 that day, but I was ignored. But before beforehand anytime I went in they were kissing ass knowing my name. When I was about to leave the guy says bye guy. It really annoys me because I drop so much money there just to be ignored at the very end when I really need help.

Now I really don't know what to do for my plants. I have three plants that started to bud at the end of August and two of them that are going on their 7th week of flowering. If anybody can recommend exact nutrient as in names etc, I would greatly appreciate it. 4 of them are in 15 gallon jugs one of them is in a 5 gallon. I will order the pictures from the three plants that are already budding, and the last two are the flowering ones. Please help, please help, please help.

I took a pic of the plant than a few up close pics. So the start of a new plant is when the whole body of the plant is seen.

First 3 are in 15 gal pots (budding)
    Last 2, 1 5 & 1 15 gal pot (flowering)

Thanks again.
    Cannabis Maker

Attached Files:

2. Your girls are so close to harvest I would leave be. Most folks start a flush 2-3 weeks before harvest and plants in soil take a bit to even have the nutes take effect I think you'd be best just flushing and harvesting. The oldest ones. The ones that just started to bud are a different story. I've always used the fox farm trio for my nutes, they have a feeding chart that specifies what to use during veg vs flower. I use Humbolt's golden tree when they're stressed and bud factor X from advanced nutes during early-mid flower to increase resin. I only grow indoors though but for the most part it shouldn't matter that you're outdoors.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00572026S/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1444682645&sr=8-1&pi=SX200_QL40&keywords=fox+farm+trio&dpPl=1&dpID=61eEmwT6OuL&ref=plSrch

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00IPTWL96/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1444682739&sr=8-1&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=golden+tree&dpPl=1&dpID=31uUxa%2BTlGL&ref=plSrch

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00DCUFC4Y/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1444682786&sr=8-1&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=bud+factor+x&dpPl=1&dpID=41Q7v9stFcL&ref=plSrch

3. #3 #Groot, Oct 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2015
    GC is the place for your growing info... Not the Store...
    They just want to sell you shit...
    Did you get set-up with a scope ???
    around 60 power to look at the Trichomes ?

I just harvested my outside grow... Dodging Frost...
    I got to "Milky with a few amber trichs"
    That was good for me...

You don't want to harvest when they are clear... that's too early.
    and it's hard to see without a scope...
    Walmart has the scopes for about $10 bucks...
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/MICROMAX-LED-TM-60X-100X...

By the way... I'd look into the organic section...
    I don't buy that expensive bottle crap...
    I mix a soil from good local stores...
    and add a little Fish fertilizer during Veg...
    Another Fish thing called MORBLOOM during budding...
    The old Indians used fish for better crops...
    If it works... Don't fix it... Just my too scents

4. grow store workers, for the most part, are morons. they are there just to sell you products, they don't know jack about growing cannabis. I wouldn't be going in one looking for any advice on growing. you have to do your research online first and then if there is a product you need from a grow shop you go in there looking for that specific product alone. don't let them con you into purchasing shit you really don't need. now with your plants, it looks like the ones that are 7 weeks in flower look like they are just naturally finishing on their own and depleting the nitrogen from the leaves. for the plants that are just beginning to flower, it looks again like a lack of nitrogen in your nutrients. there isn't one specific name of a nutrient that I can give you that's going to help. maybe try topdressing your soil with a couple tablespoons of blood meal. that is very water soluble and will start acting quickly. also its a bit late in the season to have plants going if they just began flowering in august, if you live in the us.

5. #5 #Groot, Oct 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2015
    I might add... Instead of adding nutes this late...
    Let the plant eat the fan leaves...
    If you add nutes... You need a week to flush...
    Or taste it in your buds.
    Those fan leaves can be good for cannabutter...
    But are better used as a sacrifice to the Buds health at this point
    Plus , you wouldn't add "N".... P&K are what it needs during Budding