Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

U Kno U Need Med Mar When...

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Digit, Feb 14, 2003.

?

u know u need medical cannabis when...

1. ... you are about to put on a pink floyd album.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. when 3 commercials for pharmacetical products combating different medical problems comes on the box

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. when the big Bong smoking, pink Elephant on a magic carpet disapears.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. when it all gets too much... pain, stress, whatever. call this escapism? so what we all need to es

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. NEVER! you pot heads disgust me. there's no such thing as medical marijuana.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. All cannabis, if used sensibly, is medical... so whenever you need medicating for whatever reason, n

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. when one day you realise all the pills are just making you worse.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. you first try it recreationally and find out it has rid all your little niggling problems and pain.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. you run out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

1. Done and done.

2. from now on when i see digit, i will think.. "huh.. he's got a bump on his right testie. :D "

3. well i'm sorry to let ya down meesta creemenal, but i wont return the gesture no matter how much you pm me, i'm not going to be thinking about your testicles. ...

... so stop thinking about mine!!!

lol.

you weird perv. :p

4. i think it's called life!!!!! some have it worse than others but that's just the way it goes. u shouldn't disect ur problems. i don't think anyways, i mean recognize and deal with them but if u dwell to much on the bad, that's all u see after awhile! ur all in my thoughts and i'm sendin any kind of karma that will help;)!

5. Isn't it weird? I love my life! Sorry to hear about all you guys problems, hope you get better!

(No, I'm not stoned right now)

6. HAHA! 2 people voted for the fifth one down but who are they? No one will ever know! Muwhahahahah!

7. "no matter how much you pm me" c'mon digit please oh please you know you wanna ;) ;) :D

8. ^^^^^^^
    Hey digirt i was wondering how is it living in Scotland wish i could get over there...

9. hey digi....

we all got the akes and pains...

i may have told you i am a roofer.....

and my job is all about pain...

not to mention the geneticly placed arthritus....

a cupple years ago i had some mris done ....i was 26

the doctor showed me the pics of the bones in my neck...

they look like sponges....

he said with the amount of arthritus i have ....he would not worry ....

if i was 80!

i got it all over ....in my legs my ancles my sholders my neck

every where and it ant gonna get no better...

i hear you on the head akes some times they last for weeks!

and the hair...well thats just a blessing!

i say fuck it!

we all suck anyway

so just make the best of it!

10. here in fla....they put you in jail for haveing a seed on the floorboard......

no med weed here.....

11. mr. dingusus for your saftey..please dispose of your seeds properly :D

*they count seeds where i live as well (or at least they did) counted them as possession

i was all set with my *musta fell outta the generic birdseed bag i just bought*

12. yeah...they would take one look at me and just laff....as they cuffed my ass........

lol!

13. thats what theyd most likely do to me too, but hell ya gotta have a plan :D

14. my plan usualy has more to do with keeping them away from me to bejin with.....

my back up plan ....is to run....very fast....lol....

15. at least its a plan :D