Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

u guys are the best

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by best packer, Aug 16, 2004.

1. everybody who is a part of grass city is so nocve i ask a question and u guys answer i love u guys
    lol

if i asked ppl anywhere else thied laugh at me but not u guys

keep up the niceness!!!!!!!!!!

2. I like to share what I think I know ... Im not sure why I get a thrill out of saying what I know ... I still have alot to learn but yeah Im really glade their is a community with people with more know how then me :)

3. same here i know some stuff but the stuff i dont know and wanna know i just come to www.grasscity.com

4. yeah i belive in stoner apprentices man casue the more you help people out you make more people like smoking and helps it become legal every where plus you need to share your knowledge

5. Most of the websites i go to are really stupid and on the forums people always scam,but here everyone has respect for there fellow stoners and no one spams its awesome i love it here.

6. There are some gals here to that know how to grow to!!!!!!!

7. wow, this thread just totally brightended my day up, haha..

...I love you guys, haha.. keep the good karma flowin and handin joints to the haters! :smoke: :hippy: :smoking: