u ever get so drunk.,.,

Discussion in 'General' started by Xaijiqq, Mar 14, 2003.

1. that u forget ur injurys the next day

gah,,,, stops drink'in

2. lol, all the time!

3. Ah the UDI (unexplained drinking injury) yes i've had plenty of those. My brother tho had the worst. He got so blind drunk that he jumped off a multi storey car park (25feet, and ended up with a broken thigh and wrist, nowdays he can't run cos one leg is slightly shorter than the other). Lucky to be alive, it was the drink that saved him I reckon. If your body goes limp then you spread the impact over time (like crumple zones in a car) and as newton II states that

Force= change in momentum/the time taken for the change

The bigger the time taken the smaller the force applied, if he haddn't been smashed he'd tense up and the impact would have been much quicker- splat... quite scary really....

4. Oh man plenty of times, but then again I am a black out drinker.. I will always wake up and have some kind of pain on my body or a cut or somethin and I can't remember shit about it so I have to talk to friends and what not to find out what had really happened.... :smoke: :D :smoking:

5. the most interesting and probably funnest part about drinking is the beer scooter. thats how you end up with all those cuts and pains all over your body. every time you get super drunk that you cant remember a beer scooter shows up and you ride it home.. but on the way home you usally fall off here and there. and once you make it home, it goes off to someone else in need somewhere. i have a huge scar that goes from my lower back accross one of my ass checks from riding that thing home one night....at least i think...i cant remember

6. once, i didn't think i was that drunk but i don't know how i managed to stab myself in the ankle with something, i had trouble walking for days

7. yep... the booze is a killer.

i've had plenty of UDIs (thnx switch, liking it) due to being the small kid who always felt he had to "keep up" with everyone else... back in the earliest foggy memories of underage drinking it would take only a pint of a strong ale to get me pissed but i kept up and drank on past 4 most times... and holy crapola did i manage to survive some crazy shit... the folks still dont even know 1% of it! ... and mooglekexin... if u reading this... dont be sayin anything.... hehe shshshsh. ;)

best to stick to the herb.

8. haha, thats awesome.
    every time i get drunk, the next morning i have like 5 little cuts randomly on my hands, and i'm like WTF?!!?!
    glad to hear its not just an AK thang.

9. that happens to me even when I'm sober...I guess I just don't feel it til later or something

10. hell, i once got trashed like no other, and then when my SOBER friend can to pick me up, i walked out in the street after he turn around, and he hit my ass with the car, i didnt remember it, but i woke up the night morning in my bed, and my leg was totally fucked, all swollen and brusied and shit, it sucked, and the dent i left in the hood was incredible.... crazy...

11. hey your back, did you ever go to the hospital for that, it sounded pretty nasty