typical yeilds??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by gonandunit, Sep 17, 2008.

1. i know it all depends on lighting, space- weither its soil/hydro, but whats the typical yeild from lowryder,lowryder2 - diesel ryder.

what other strains stay small and compact ideally i want 30g+ per plant. it would be grown in the coliseum vertical grow system here

2. I grow with a vert sytem and have had excellent results with Master Kush. Its a fairly short and stocky plant that seem to enjoy the full frontal lighting provided by my home built vert Octo.

I average a bit over 35 grams per plant. My lowest gram per watt average was .75 and I have twice achieved 1 gram per watt (off of 3000w)

3. how short is master kush. am i expecting too much 30g from a lowryder?

4. My Master Kush are usually 2'-3' max.

I have no experience with lowryder.

Some folks grow fewer bigger plants while others grow more smaller ..... it all averages out when you add up the total yield.

I calculate my plant averages, but the better test of true efficiency is grams per watt.

5. I don't see why you would grow lowrider in a system like that made for clones. As far as the yield of lowrider I would cut that 35g in half. You could build a much better system than that expensive piece of plastic.

6. would it not be possible to put sprouted seeds into rockwool cubes and then into this system?

i wouldnt have a clue how to build a system myself, the system above isnt my first choice but its compact ( holds 120 plants) and is pre made. saves me a lot of bother.

even 15 - 20g per plant would be ok

7. how long do you veg your master kush? soil or hydro? im going now to check master kush out;)

8. My octo holds 79 3-gallon soil pots.

I have my own mother plants and start from clones.

I generally vege 3 weeks, 24/7, under T-5 Flouro. Then onto the octo for another fews days of vege under 3000w HPS.

I bloom for 10 weeks.

With overlap I'm able to have 4 complete harvests per year..... and by a calendar overlap will have 5 harvests in 2009.

9. Typical yields on lowryder strains vary from 1g to 100+ grams per plant. It's really what you put into them that will determine your yield.

1g= 3" pot on a windowsill
    100+ grams per plant= how sabre fan did it: 126 dry grams off of 1 lowryder #2

good luck! hope this helps a bit