Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Typical price of a gram of wax?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TheDank7, Jan 20, 2012.

1. SO someone is trying to sell a gram of wax for $125. I already know that is way overpriced...so can anyone with some knowledge on this give me an idea of the price of a quality gram of wax.

thank you

2. 30-40 at the least. probly depends on where you live also. i don't think it's safe and easy to make so that's why it's expensive

3. Depends where you live really, if bud is 20 bucks a gram, and you only get a 20% yield, it would take (theoretically) 100 bucks worth. Of course in reality, at 320 a zip, its like 11 bucks a gram, so 50-60 is the price I'd pay. Oddly enough thats what I usually see people say when they pick it up.

I've never had wax or oil though, so I wouldn't know.

Don't buy that stuff though, you can buy a quarter of bud and do a run yourself and probably get a few points more

4. 30 a gram for soe bbubble so i cant imagine it being that much higher

5. 40-60 is typical in my area.

6. Depends your situation, but yah $125 is outrageous, it'd have to be the driest town and handed to me from Jesus himself!
    but when I was younger, before anyone around here knew what budder was, people were trying to get $100 for a gram and I mean we pay $200-$220 for an ounce of the best grass so it didn't even make sense. but you should just learn what goes in, what you get out, and decide what its worth for yourself!

7. N. CO dispensaries are around $24.