Typical Indoor Yield Per Plant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by rorkster2, Jul 16, 2011.

1. I possibly plan on setting up a grow down the line (once I get my card). If done, I'd be going all in with hydro and 1000 watt lights. I'm just wondering what my fellow Grasscity Bro's have been yielding per plant. I have a poll you can vote in, but it would also be super helpful if you left a short comment about your setup and how much you expect to yield.

I know their are factors that determine yield such as strain, lights, etc so no need to point that out to me :cool:

2. The closer you can get to 1 Gram per Watt the better.

3. Im getting 2 1/2 ounces dry per plant....400 watt soil...big bud soil.....

4. it varies too much to even get a real average.. it completely depends on technique/strain.. a previous grow from a few years ago i vegged for about 4-5 months using lst and topping regularly and finished with a wire fence and yielded about 9 oz's =] that thing was beast, took up a ton of room, and took forever to finish (wish i still had pics)

on the other hand if you flower about at 6-8 weeks of veg you should end up anywhere between 2-4 oz's roughly and a quick sog grow will end up with about an oz if flowered after about 1-2 weeks of veg

5. I usually get like 3.3-3.5 oz.per. That's on 20-30 days veg under a 400 then under the 1000 watt for flower.

6. Anyone here have an estimate for your average Hydro yield?

7. Plants do usually yield more in any specific medium youll just get to harvest faster with hydro, and thats just because veg times are so much shorter, flowering still takes just as long.

8. View attachment 1518887
    HERES MY BABY.. SHES REALLY A GOOD STRAIN. I CLONED HER LAST MONTH AND ALL THE CLONES MADE IT AND ARE NOW A FOOT LONG.