Typhoon spoon? Anyone know of it

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by powertopeeps, Jun 2, 2009.

1. My friend goes down to this lake house in the summer every day and right now every weekend. He was bragging about a bowl or spoon called a typhoon bowl. He said that it had 3 tubes and that they swirled together to make a huge hit of smoke. It was supposedly long also. He said he got high off of it in like one hit.

Anyone ever heard of this?

2. no

only hurricane bongs. sounds like your friends a liar

3. "they swirled together to make a huge hit of smoke. It was supposedly long also. He said he got high off of it in like one hit."

the size of the hit and whether or not you get high off it doesn't depend on the pipe. it depends on the weed.

but no I haven't heard of it.

4. word and ya the bigger the piece, the bigger the hit.

I think he is lying, but he usually takes a pic of every thing he hits, but he didn't have a pic. I'm going to ask him to take one.

5. They are real. My shop carries them that I work at. IMO they are a complete and total waste of money. It looks cool the way it smokes but the price tag is not worth how cool it looks.

6. I know what ur talking about, my friend has a really nice piece it has 3 bowls each with a laser cut perc. Its a triple bowl"ed" bubbler and you have to have like 2 people to light it. He didn't buy it was a gift, and we rarely use.

7. check out youtube they have videos of it they look cool but i wouldnt buy one, they look kinda like butt plugs:confused: