Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

types of weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Jointman, Sep 25, 2009.

1. Hey. Me and one of my friends got into the discussions about the types of weed( indicas and sativa) and i couldnt really understand what all they types mean and stuff like that. We were also talking about the type of strains of weed and how that affects the high.

Im just wondering what are the main diff types of weed and what kind of syptoms they release on you. Or what the diff. types of strains mean?

2. I can't really tell you what the main different types of weird are cuz there are ALOT, and I can't really tell you what effect they'll have on you cuz they're all different. So, I can't really tell you anything.

3. What NewGuy said, but to be more specific:

Indica has more of a CBD (cannibidiol) to THC ratio than sativa.

4. it's this an with hybirds alots are out there and can do alittle of both. 1 strain might make you feel like your just chillin and one might make you think there's something RIGHT BEHIND YOU!!!! and your tripping,and one might have your SUPER HIGH at frist and then slowly drip down to a nice sleepy state.with hybrids it's tricky cuz it depens on if it like 50/50 of indica and sativa or 40/60 or 70/30 and ther really is a 1/99 or if there a 3 way cross(indica sativa ruderalis) then it getts more tricky.so yeah,you can also go to Marijuana Reviews | Honest And Accurate Marijuana Reviews Blog and they will tell you how the strain was to them.

5. indica = short, wide plant
    sativa = tall skinny plant

sativa high is active/cerebral
    indica high is body numb

most of the weed you get is some sort of hybrid anyways....

kush = indica
    diesel = sativa