Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Types of hash(es)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by enrollstoney, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Just like there are mainly two types of weed : sativa and indica, are there also two main types of hashish?

2. There is different methods of extracting hash but they are all theoretically the same.

3. so is it possible that the hash i usually smoke is extracted from indica sources, cause i always have a very bodily numb and relaxed feeling when i smoke it, matter of fact i've smoked any sativa until now and i guess i'll ask my dealer to give me the hash which he refers to as the one that gets you high (sativa i guess) and the other he sells as the one that gets you stoned (indica i guess) :p