Tylex painkillers?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by piffcity09, Nov 4, 2009.

1. Has anybody heard of these? My mom was prescribed them as a painkiller because of recent operations she had. I googled it and the two active ingredients are paracetemol and codeine phosphate.

Will these things get me "high" and are they safe to take?

2. no, they aren't safe to take at all. i can't believe those ass holes gave them to your mom! you should dispose of them ASAP. don't even touch the pills, they'll probably burn your hand!

3. You should really be ashamed that you're even thinking of taking your mom's painkillers just to get high.

She was given them for a reason. They were prescribed to her, not you.

4. Actually, I have just stubbed my toe and the nail has come right off, she said that I can take one and see how I feel. She doesn't even take the pills since she says she gets all dizzy, hence why I was wondering if they would get me "high" because the effects of codiene are often described as being "dizzy"

5. in all seriousness, what amount are her pills? paracetemol is basically tylenol. the tylex ive seen came in measurements of of 500mg paracetemol and 30mg codeine phosphate. if you have any tolerance at all, you'd have to take several of these pills, which you don't want to do being that they have so much paracetemol. that stuff is very bad for you in high doses

6. Tylex capsules contain 30MG Codeine Phosphate and 500MG Paracetamol. And I have never taken anything like this so I guess I have no tolerance?

7. its safe to take, but be careful. too much tylenol = deadly

8. Ok thanks bro. What effects will I feel? and how many mg of tylenol is unsafe?

9. you'll feel a bit of euphoria, strength depending on several factors such as your height and weight, as well as how much you eat before and after. less food, shorter person, and lower weight all increase the effects you'll feel. it's sort of a pleasant, relaxed feeling. as a rule of thumb, i've heard you shouldn't take more than 2000mg of tylenol in a day, thats when i believe it becomes bad for your health.

10. 7 Mins after you were asking if you could get high off them? Praise Jesus!
    I Hope you know how lucky u are stubbing your toe and having the nail come off right after you mom gets her script :D:wave: No hate btw

11. Haha yeah hella lucky, hurts so bad.

12. Arghhhh i guess you didnt catch the sarcasm in that post did ya? :rolleyes: Oh well just dont OD on the para.

13. #13 piffcity09, Nov 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2009
    Haha nope I didn't get it :( :hide:

I'll probably take 3 which is 1500mg para and 90mg codiene. know I just want to get rid of the pain but I wouldn't mind being high toooo LOL.
    If not I guess I have to extract the codiene.

14. read the rules

no dosage advice

15. as brother sistermol said, we can't give dosage advice. sorry grasshoppa.

Opioid Comparison | Pharmer.org

that link is to an opiod conversion table that may or may not help you. best i can do, sorry

16. 4k mg of tylonol = bad bad no no

17. look into a cwe, the fda says 4g of tylenol a day is bad