Tyler The Creator - Yonkers

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by lisbons, Apr 28, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbZidsgMfw]YouTube - Tyler The Creator - Yonkers[/ame]

2. W
    t
    f

Why does every fan of these kids feel the need to make a new thread, and post the same videos over and over?

Sigh.

3. o my bad, gc is onto odd future? those users probably suck, sorry yall

4. #4 ZarTheDragon, Apr 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2011
    fuck 2 dope boyz

FREE EARL

5. I think people wouldn't this as much if the guy didn't look like a little teenage boy.

6. real talk

FREE EARL

7. and won't stop until the cops come in

8. he is a teenage boy, and we like it cuz he can spit ( although earl and domo are better than tyler IMO)

9. fuck tyler i don't know why he's going to be the popular one earl is gonna come back with some shit tyler i go to private school i'll show u lines bitch

FREE EARL

also im waiting for the little ass girl to make tracks lmao

10. tyler is a little ass boy thinking he has grown ass money

11. What?

12. i don't know but have u heard the new beyonce

13. Fuck the wolf gang

14. I mean, I was going to say most of these post come from new users so give the guy some slack. But the OP's account is 09. Truly, smh.

But there will always be threads about the same person.

15. They're all swagged the fuck out. No need to cast one out.

16. hes just havin fun..and making the kinda music HE wants

100% creative control bitches..so now we dont have to here the same chord progression on every fuckin single

17. and lilb isn't?

18. Ahaha, i repped him a minute ago saying the same thing.

19. lil b is doing it ALL with the intention to get famous and rich..hell sell out in a heartbeat

theres nothing alike. they can ACTU"ALLY rap

yall are B dickriders. omgg

20. Lol hate to butt in the conversation. But Tyler has stated many times on his twitter and interviews that he wants to be famous and be mainstream.

Time for me to leave....