Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tylenol Weed(good mix)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DiamondSupply, Jun 22, 2013.

1. So i'm in huge pain since monday;

I smoke weed to go to sleep(reduces pain) and my dad just made me take a tylenol(headaches)

Can I smoke tonight? It was a Tylenol 500, can I smoke or not?

I couldn't read the label as its peeled off.

Thanks,fast reply please lol

2. why would a Tylenol not let you smoke weed? they dont effect one another at all.

3. #3 SortaStoner, Jun 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2013
    Well possibly. I know that you are never supposed to mix pills and alcohol together. I would just say not to smoke. That way you can just fairly blazed tomorrow instead. I never mix pharmacy drugs with anything just cause it scares me what it could do. I mean weed speeds up your heart rate and that could really hurtt you if Tylenol has any effects of that sort

4. Did you drink the whole bottle? If not, then you good.

5. Tylenol is a pill, you don't drink it

6. You will be fine

7. [​IMG]

8. Lol I can't see the pic it just says not available but I think you showed a picture of a Tylenol liquid which I know they have but he said Tylenol 500 which is a maximum strength pill

9. you didnt drink right, thats all i think would matter. otherwise i think your good

10. Yeah OP you will be fine. I've taken way worse while high