tylenol w/codeine?

Discussion in 'General' started by CelicaDriver, Jan 10, 2007.

1. hey I have a good opportunity to get some tylenol with codine, I've never done them before but I just wanna check and see if anyone knows if they are any good and how much I should pay for some 30mg-Codeine and 300mg-Acetaminophen pills

2. NO more than $5 max. Sometimes you buy a handful, you'll get a "deal", being such a lose dose. Word of advice, watch the alcohol consumption, eventhough they can be found enjoyable with alcohol, its not good for your liver!

3. alright word, i find it better to smoke with pills anyway. thanks

4. I dont know where you live, but tc3's on the pill scale, are worth nothing more than a buck or so piece. They are alright if your jonesin for some pills, but they pretty much suck in the pill world when it comes down to it.
    There is a big difference in pill pricing though between the southern us and northern us. Plus, bigger cities tend to have higher prices on pills in my experience.

5. A) this is funny because those are OTC in Canada.

B) I wouldn't recommend you take them at all because of the large amount of Acetaminophen in them. People really underestimate the long term damage it can cause.

The more you take, the bigger your risk. Keep in mind it's a 10:1 ratio.

6. just do a CWE to filter the Acetaminophen.

7. ^ only point that should have been made really

8. Its kind of troubling because I haven't popped pills in years and this seems like something that it incredibly obvious.