Tylenol PM

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by miki_d420, May 5, 2008.

1. Anyone else ever experimented with this? I discovered Tylenol PM last year, and I just got another 50 capsule bottle. Last year I found that if I took a few of these i'd feel quite sedated. Almost like I was at the hospital and they hooked me up to a drip to go to sleep. Now I tend to take these 10 at a time, which is kinda risky due to liver damage, and ulcers. But could someone else tell me of there experiences? And what is the active ingredient that supplies this sedation?

2. hahahaha =]

3. Diphenhydramine.

Take Benadryl with ONLY Diphenhydramine in it. The acetaminophen in the tylenol PM is what's going to fuck up your liver and whatnot.

It's a nice sleep-aid every once in awhile when you need it. You can also "trip" if you take enough of them though, from personal experience, I really don't recommend it.

4. the tylenol PM's i had didnt have tylenol in em, but then again it might have been somethin other than tylenol PM, but i remember it was tylenol brand, i cant remember

and diphenhydramine trips really suck, makes you feel like shit, and you wakeup the next day with a headache that feels like you had a labotomy, but instead of cuttin the top of your skull and removing it, they cut strait across through the brain n all

5. It was tylenol simply sleep which only has diphenhydramine.

I've taken tons of those and the trips are never really that fun, or fun at all. Its more like a mental mind fuck of a game where you need to figure out what is real and what is fake. It makes you dream while awake, so sometimes you don't know if shit is a trip or real.

It also makes your legs cramp like a mother fucker. Its really not that fun of a drug, but if you're bored go for it.

6. If you're desperate enough to try and trip with Tylenol PM you have a problem. They're great for getting to sleep when you otherwise couldn't, but I really wouldn't recommend it for recreational use.