Tylenol PM with Cocaine

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by avine23, May 17, 2008.

1. I was just curious to see if it'd be safe for me to take Tylenol PM after doing coke... If so does it help with the comedowns at all?..

2. i would addvise against it... but im no expert..... smoke a spliff instead i used to find that helped

3. go sell the coke to osme smelly bum on the streets for $120 a gram. and dont do coke.

4. It definitely helps if its a really bad comedown... get some buds too. ambien works really really well if you can find it

5. Well, both Tylenol and coke are processed by the liver so you'll just be putting more exertion on it.

No, it probably won't kill you, unless you've done a whoooooole lot of coke but it may make your coke comedown that much shittier. You're not supposed to take Tylenol after a night of drinking because it makes your liver work even harder to process the alcohol and I'd assume it would be very similar with blow.

If anything I'd take just Diphenhydramine (the part of Tylenol PM that makes you sleep) without the Tylenol.

The best cure for any comedown is of course good ol' fashioned bud though. :cool:

6. ya cause people, especially some smelly bum on the streets, will pay $120 for a gram