tylenol 3's

Discussion in 'General' started by shackleford, May 17, 2007.

1. are they worth anything? i got i think 600mg of tylenol 3 with codeine and dont know what to do i dont want to pop em as im on other medication that might interfere so yea think i can get anything for them or much codeine out of them?

2. you can't take them as is cuz their is to much acephotoem (hahah i only know its ace something i made up the rest). anyway i think their is a way to extract the codine out of it. check erowid.

3. Fuck people sayin you cant take em.

Ive heard so many peoples T3's are garbage and i say bullshit. You gotta eat like 6 of em but you'll get a good buzz, Thas why i like T4's less anctephetamine and more codiene.

4. yeah i just found them in an old perscription in my house and couldnt take too many as it would be obvious but yea my friends room mate would prolly buy them but how hard is it to actually extract the codeine?

5. Not gonna link you or anything, but use google... a cold water distillation will allow you to extract the codeine into a pure liquid minus the abuse-preventive properties of acetaminophen.

6. =( why no link? I searched and couldn't find it.

7. well im not gunna pop them since im on a rather moderate to high dosage of daily methylphenidate along with another sedative that i take at night to sleep and might get put back on bupropion since ive been a dick to most people since i got off of it i thot it was hot water extraction not cold water

8. I got a sweet buzz after downing 4 of them with some beer.

9. Taking tylenol for pleasure is insane. Those things are not meant for a buzz. But do as ye will.

10. Its not jus tylenol homie, Its got codiene, Thas where the buzz comes from.

11. Your still taking a super strength painkiller in order to get a codiene buzz. Just seems retarded to me.

12. T3's arent really worth shit, yea theres codeine in them but not enough to get you high, if you take 4 to 7 of them youll get a good buzz but than after that you get REALLY itchy and your head feels like its going to burst.

13. Agreed

14. The itch is normal, Alot of pills do that.

Head going to burst? Never experience that one.

Like i said, Pop like 6 of them and you'll be nice n relaxed. I prefer T4's because its less ancteaphtamine bullshit and more codeiene, Like 3 T4's are good.

15. maybe u had vikes or something man.. when u take T3s or at least when i do i feel like shit, its def not the same as vikes or percs or lorcets or lortabs