Tylenol 3's and Trees

Discussion in 'General' started by EuropeanVW, Dec 23, 2004.

1. My throat was hurting the last few days so my mom had me goto the doctor's today to see if I had strep. They think I have strep or mono, but they're not sure yet. But anyways, they prescribed me Tylenol 3's for the pain in my throat. There really isn't any pain in my throat though, and when there is a cough drop fixes it.

So I'm planning on doing the cold water extraction of some of them tomorrow. I popped four of them a little while ago and smoked a bowl then took a nice hot shower. I'm feeling pretty relaxed. About to eat a tiny bit of food than lay down in bed and maybe watch a flick.

Happy Holidays City. Stay high!

2. I just recently had my wisdom teeth removed and was given 40 or so Tylenol 3's to cope with the pain. By the time i was not in pain anymore i had about 30 or so left. 4 of em done in a CWE really does wonders to a nice night of hitting bowls. Just dont overdo it or you'll have a hard time getting out of the chair for munchies.

3. man that sucks, i had strep throat before. sucks, hurt so bad i couldnt drink water!!!!!!

4. sounds nice :p
    but be careful poping those tylenol 3s becuase theres other shit in them besides codeine.

Do the cold water extraction and put the codine ontop of some bowls :)

5. strp throught doesnt have shit on mono, mono hurts to spit swallw talk, any thing that makex your throuat move