Tylenol 3

Discussion in 'General' started by Dawson_Canuck, Jul 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crashed my Blazer into a tree head on last night and totaled it, at the hospital the doctor prescribed me 30 T3. they have 30 mg of codein and are nice to have for the pain. The thought of snorting one has definatly crossed my mind. Have any of you blades had a trip on these and what were the effects? If this is going to fuck me up long term as well i will not do it.

2. It isn\'t made for snorting, do not do it or you will clog your nose indefinitely.

3. Greetings

Tylenol 3\'s are really common in Canada, they\'re OTC.

I really do not recommend them for recreational use, or even medicinal use because of their extreme limitations in pain alleviation.

Tylonal 3\'s also contain MOSTLY acetaminophen. Large amounts of acetaminophen can cause liver toxicity and death within days. For a normal adult male a doseage above 200 mg/kg or only 10 grams can kill.

Even doses below that can cause severe internal damage and metabolic acidosis.

Do NOT use Tylonal 3\'s as a source of codeine. There is not ENOUGH codeine to make it practical or even remotely healthy.

Sorry for the bad news, at least you did the right thing and ask.

Yours Truly,
    Sam_Spade

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.