tylenol 3?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by M357, Jan 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. so my boy is coming out today and he says he has 40 tylenol 3s from when he got his wisdom teeth removed...does anyone have any experience with them as to how many i should take etc...?

2. wrong forum for this id go to pandoras box the guys in there will probably know

3. hey man my buddy has a ton of those for his shoulder (dislocated it from wrestling)...and he gave me a couple

2 did the job but it\'s nothing major

I just got extremely tired and took a nap

boring imo

4. Use to take like 6 of them at a time, Not really much a high just really numb feeling. don\'t take too many of them or your gut will hurt like a bitch and feel like shit not really sure many you should take if you want to its not that good tho.

5. ya there nothing worth buying that\'s for sure

6. use cold water extracting technique to get just codeine and not all the nasty acetominophen.

then you can take a higher dose safely because there isnt going to be too much acetominophen in it.

7. tylenol-3\'s aren\'t that great compared to some of the other high powered narcotic painkillers. If you\'ve got a low tolerance drop 3 or 4 of them and you should get a pritty good nodding out high witch is what your looking for.

8. It\'s just codeine and APAP. Pretty weak compared to hydrocodone and oxy. With zero tolerance you\'ll get a slight nod but nothing major.

9. Yea, they sucked. Almost killed me. They were my dad\'s and my mom misread the label and gave me one for a migrane. The problem is that Im allergic to codine. haha oops

10. t3\'s are not that bad of a narco, 30 mg of codeine. we script em out all day, i push them harder than vics \"ima legal pharmacist\"

no tolerance take a few , 2-5

11. I have to take well over 100 to feel much

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.