Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

tylenol 3

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by chem.graff, Nov 15, 2007.

1. Hello grasscity.

I have been toking for a little over a year regularly now for recreational reasons. I just underwent oral surgery and am on a tylenol 3 regime. I was wondering how marijuana and tylenol 3 interact together. I am interested in taking a few puffs and seeing what happens, but i also want to proceed with caution. Anybody tried this before? or have any knowledge on the topic? I would really like to hear from anyone that would like to state their opinion.

Thank you in advance,
    toke up

2. i doubt it would have any negative effects, a tylenol 3 is like taking 3-4 tylenol at once. Ive smoked after taking tylenol for headaches and such before and I never saw any difference in the high I got as compared to when i didnt take tylenol.

so go ahead and smoke youll be fine, if you are worried though just start off slow and make sure your comfortable

3. i too have blazed on tylenol but regular tylenol does not contain codeine, which is all i was really concerned about. I feel confident in my ability to handle even the worst marijuana can throw at me, since it`s mind altering effects are minimal. All i have is prime kush, so i will be taking a few from the pipe. I will let you guys know anything regarding pain relief etc.

Thanks for the advice man.

4. T3 is coedine, which is worthless. smoking on it can only make things better though.

5. I can't believe you find codeine worthless. I love codeine whenever I can get it although I never actually purchase it for getting high. I honestly find the high quite similar to vicodin or like a medium dose of percs. I mean its not like taking a bunch of oxys or anything but I find codeine to be very enjoyable. You will just become ridiculously chill. I like it because it seems to take off the slight tension/jumpiness I find comes with smoking alot of marijuana especially out of bongs or gravity bongs. It will pretty much give you the most chill high you've had if you've only smoked weed. If you want to truly expierence codeine I recommend like 2 or 3 if its your first time ever using any opiates other you can prolly take 4 or 5 and be real nice after some herb too. Its probably best to cold water extract it or else thats just alot of tylenol which I believe is acetimenophen. Just look it up on the internet its simple as all hell.

6. I would be worried about the tylenol not because of the marijuana, but because that stuff is dangerous to the liver.

Sorry you are under the weather.:(

Hope you feel better soon.:eek:

7. All drugs can have a very different effect on each person who uses it,T3 has 30mg of codene with the acetimenophen which is in OTC tylenol.Many ppl who dont like T1 or T2 or even #3 is because they take too many trying to get the highest theraputic dose when all their doing is taking too much acetimenophen and feelin those negative effects which override the codine.Codeine is a relitively weak,low to moderate pain releiver that wont compete w/hydrocodone,oxicodone,morphine and such.Using pure codine in 30mg doses can work well for pain and uforia for some but 100mg is required for others.Tylenol comes in reg and extra strength OTC and T#1=7.5mg T#2=15mg T#3=30 and the #4s have 60mg of codine.Be very carfull cold water extracting as pure codine can be very addicting.Smoking and taking codine po mixed has all good benifits(from my personal expirience)Most perscription pain meds use acetimenophen because it works well together in prescribed doses for pain,it also helps reduce some from taking more than their prescribed amt. because as more of the acetimenophen is added the uforic feeling changes to uncomfortable side effects.I would suggest as you have said,start low and find what works for you but avoid too many at once and for sustained piriods of time,take care of that liver,we only have one.