Tylenol 3 w/codeine

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by morrowb, Apr 22, 2008.

1. How many of these pills will I need to take?

They have 30mg codeine, 30mg caffeine, and I believe 320mg of acetaminophen.

Ive never used a opiate before.

I have 3 of these pills now, but I think I have 2 more also.

2. I just took 3 of them after reading some of the experences on erowid.

One guy who tripped hard took 4, but i weigh more than him.

3. opiates don't make you trip.

4. Thank you. :]

Take all 5.

EDIT: Never mind, just saw your second post. I dunno, 3 isn't really going to do much. 90mg of codeine? Meh, that's nothing.

5. Im gonna take one more.. I know that I dont trip but I meant the high.

6. Let us know how it goes/if you feel much.

7. I never tripped on codiene....... but it feels good.

8. I took 1 more pill.. I got one more but I dont want to take that 5th pill.

9. Then don't. Do what makes you comfortable

10. Tylenol 3 doesn't really do anything. At least it didn't do much to me.

11. Is this stuff over the counter in America? I thought so until one day I was hunting for some and I couldn't find any at my local CVS pharmacy, I also went to WalMart and asked this one lady who worked there if they carried Tylenol 3, she said I would need a perscription, so I'm just like "Ah, I see..." and walk off. I heard codiene was somewhat like hydrocodone that's why I was interested.

12. T3 is perscription.

13. be careful dude, i popped only 3 once and it felt like my stomach was nearly gonna explode 3 hours after taking them, and waking up with that feeling is not nice. i was rushed to the hospital and it was definitely the worst pain of my life with no recreational effect at all

14. Or man if you wanna tear up your nose, lol crush em and rail em. lol but nah they have apap that will burn like hell. me and a friends used to crush up hydrocodones and rail em.