Two years in a row same problem

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by wompass, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Two years in a row at the same time during early flowering there has been a problem developing where leaves start to die and fall off regardless of size age or location. There's a dozen problems but I'll just post pictures. Any help is appreciated. This is outdoor.

Attached Files:

2. Pictures from last year.

A lot of the little leaves growing out of the buds are dying. They're covering up buds and will probably cause bud rot. 80% of the buds themselves look healthy while the rest are browning or dead in spots.

I really want to know what the pale yellow/white areas covered in black lesions are, bugs or disease?

Attached Files:

3. well do you have a scope brother first place to start is possible broad mites I can post this in my private group on another website if you want..

4. I have a microscope. I dont think ive seen a broad mite bbefore although i saw a tiny black bug under the microscope tonight

5. I have the same problems!

6. I'm new to growing this but have been growing veggies for a while... and that looks like a mildew of some kind. There are several types beyond the powdery kind that cause leaf spotting and necrosis like that. Control measures usually involve rotation of location, plenty of air circulation, and not watering in the evening. At least that has worked for me with other plants. What did you do the same as last year?

...It looks like downy mildew...