Two year old boy smoking and throwing tantrums when not allowed... wtf!?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Cha0n1x, May 22, 2010.

1. Boy throws fits when refused cigarettes

I just read this article on ninemsn.com.au (it's their frontpage story -_-'')

and as I was reading, I noticed something. This kid's name is Ardi Rizal.

I dunno about you, but when I play anagrams (at least with his last name...) I smiled wryly to myself.

2. I would never trust fire in the hands of a 2 year old, sounds like an accident waiting to happen.

3. That's just sad.

4. notice the country that this is taking place in, Indonesia. Apparently tobacco is OK for kids, but drugs for anyone and you die.

5. Air Lizard?

I can't see any words using just his last name :(

Unless you leave one letter out, but thats not really anagrams is it ;)

6. how does a 18 month old know how to smoke?

7. Says it all really. The tobacco and alcohol industries are always causing so much trouble. Nothing new here really.

8. I think he meant Rizla :p

9. Bah, I burn through a dozen "Rizla blue" papers a day with my joints and i still missed that one :eek:

10. It has nothing to do with the country. This is not typical in Indonesia, which is a very family oriented society.

I've seen videos of American toddlers doing bong hits while their parents laugh in the background. Deplorable parenting occurs everywhere.

11. This just goes to show how fucked up the world is. But still you gotta laugh at it and not follow its example.

12. the kid doesn't actually know how to smoke. the parents had to introduce it

13. "There has been an increase in the number of smokers aged between four and nine in Indonesia over recent years."

Wow it definitely seems like that at least have some sort of growing concern here.

Just wow, I have never seen anyone younger than like, 12 smoke a cigarette.

14. It wasn't always like that in our country, my grandparents were born in the 1920's and my grandfather started smoking when he was 7, in that day in age, it was common for people to start smoking before they were 10.