Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Two Weeks for a Drug Test

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by KingRicky, Feb 5, 2016.

1. #1 KingRicky, Feb 5, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2016
    This is my first post on this site...let me start off by saying I am 5'7" male weighing 125lbs and around 6-8 body fat percentage. I was smoking very heavily for awhile up until 3 weeks ago. I have the type of metabolism that I can literally eat whatever I want whenever I want and I literally never gain a pound. I stopped smoking around 3 weeks ago but one week ago(two weeks after I stopped)I smoked a couple hits off a blunt two nights in a row. My question is, if it will have been two weeks since the last time I smoked will dilution put me below the cut off level for a probation drug test? Will I even really need to dilute? Although I still will dilute no matter what to be safe. My test will be on the morning of Feb 16th and the last time I smoked was Jan 31st night. And the last time I smoked before Jan 31st was Jan 15th.

2. i am exactly the same has u in weight and height and failed multiple test. i would defiantly dilute if ur able to.
    it will show up to 50 days if you smoke a few joints also if its high grade then the more chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I should add that I'm pretty active. Do a lot of bike riding and such. For the past couple days been jogging a mile or so each day then sitting in the sauna in my garage for around an hour til I'm sweating like a pic. Plan on stopping on the 10th leaving my body 5 days to clear THC I've released by working

With the exercising and sweating I should be able to pass if I dilute and take a bunch of B-vitamins for color and salt for electrolytes

4. #4 wafdof, Feb 6, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2016
    Lol