Two week tolerance break

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by YoooJess, Aug 11, 2015.

1. I decided to take a tolerance break because I was smoking joints like cigarettes lol I've been doing one hour of cardio everyday for the past 14 days. I'm going to buy a quarter this weekend to reward myself and see if I notice a difference !

2. #2 Live_Life, Aug 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2015
    You will definitely notice a difference with two weeks. I literally just started a two week break today because my highs were getting lower and lower and at this point it's just a waste. I remember when I would pack one small bowl and really feel that first hit, with each hit really getting me that much higher. Now I can pack that same small bowl, take it in one big hit and only feel a buzz, so I'll just do like two more of those and It's like I can only reach a 4/10 no matter what.

It really is a waste to smoke since I have really,really dank and skunky Sour D right now and this should easily be getting me ridiculously high. Smoking a blunt and two bowls with one friend and him being "the highest he's ever been" last night and me being at a 3/4 was the hitting point for me haha. What's dumb is I always convince myself to smoke like its a habit! It's like I'll smoke that bowl, be completely unsatisfied but "oh well, I smoked." Even the euphoria is gone, I'll just get this heavy feeling in my head. I was even about to say "fuck it" and smoke a bowl before work right now but but then I came across your thread 🏻.

3. #3 Jason Van Jason, Aug 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2015
    Yes, just remember to adjust the amount you smoke to your tolerance.. All too often the T-Break starter is a 'bad experience' because people try to smoke as much as they did before.

Its those moments that you realize just how much smoking weed is a social thing, when your high off one hit while all your homies are just chatting taking mad hits or whatever.