Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Two times?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bats Bink, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Hello all. I am new to marijuana and have smoked it two times but have not felt anything. The weed I am getting is pretty high quality and I know how to smoke. I can't figure it out? I have wasted like $20. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

2. learn how to inhale it. and what are you smoking out of?

3. I know how to inhale. I take huge hits and hold in for like 5 seconds. And out of receipt paper.

4. I don't mean to be rude, but try smoking with someone who has smoked before. And out of a REAL smoking device. Also, I doubt your hits are as huge as you think, especially if your a new smoker.

5. what never smoked out of that. that could be your problem. buy a bong or a bowl. or make a homemade one

6. I didn't feel it the first few times, nor did any of my friends. Don't wonder why you don't feel anything, just try to relax. Imagine the effects you want, and like try to feel them before you're really high. If that makes any sense...

7. just go out an buy some papers.... Or use an apple, id reccomend smoking with someone who can show u the ropes.

8. Not a good idea with the receipt paper, i can't even imagine the harmful things that you are inhaling when that stuff burns. Don't worry about the tolerance either, next time you smoke try to do alot and try not to think about the effects. I've noticed that with new smokers they expect the effects to be extreme and once they find that the effects start out very subtle the effects will become much more pronounced.

9. OK thanks chimp.

10. And thanks pinhead

11. are you sure you are inhaling into your lungs? or are you "inhaling" it into your mouth. when you take a hit, afterwards suck some fresh air in with it, it'll insure you get the smoke in your lungs.

i didn't feel the effects of it until my 3rd time smoking. it was the best high of my life. just keep at it.

Happy Toking.:smoke:

12. it took me a few times before i actuly got "high" for the first time
    just keep trying you'll get there

13. id suggest making a homemade or buying a pipe or bong. i got high the first time and i used a bong. my first time was pretty intense. goodluck and ditch the receipts and get real paper :smoke:

14. If you can exhale out your nose then you are inhaling right?! Just a thought.
    When I tried to get high my first time it didn't work either. I didn't actually get high until I had a friend over that showed me...That time was also the highest I've ever been. Don't be surprized if you try again and have a bad high. You'll probably trip out. Just try to stay calm and get through it, then try again in a few days. After that it should be easier.

15. Haha ok thanks a lot guys. And I am inhaling pretty good I think.

16. make an apple pipe and blaze outta that, always got me my high. Hold your shit in a little more than 5 sec. my man, as long as you can to get the good high. Blaze Up !!

17. receipt paper is baaaaad. chemicals and shit. it took me around 5 times to get high. sometimes ure body doesn't know how to respond to it. trust me, u will get high.

18. Yeah it took me 7 times before I got high, when It finaly happend it was fucking awsome! keep up with it, it's worth it.

19. OMG:eek: u sound proud of it. thats so bad. get a pipe or real rolling papers or a cigar.