Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Two things every smoker needs.....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Humboldtbuddha, Jul 23, 2007.

1. [​IMG]

A good piece and fooz ball table for hours old school fun .....fooz rocks , that and techmo bowl on original nitendo ... we love retro here in humboldt

[​IMG]

2. Nice pipe. I love foozball. This is just a post of the things I like :D.

3. "I think foosball is a combination of soccer and shish kabobs. See, Foosball fucked up my perception of soccer. I thought you had to kick the ball, and then spin 'round and round. I can't do a back flip...much less several...simultaneously with two other guys...who look exactly like me."

- Mitch Hedburg

4. foozball is good... you have a terrible table :p

and Mitch Hedberg is the bomb

"i find a ducks opinion of me is highly influenced by whether or not i have bread"

5. sounds like i would fit right in lol, bring my Big Gulp and find a pinball machine somewhere... :D

6. you know, microsoft made the xbox not that long ago.

just playing, that looks like it could be fun.

7. Two things I need are an Xbox and some papers.

8. Oh man, I SUUUUUCCKKK at that game. I emphasize, SUCK!

An ex-girlfriend's dad was like a Grand Champion of this game. We'd stay up all night, getting drunk and playing. It would sometimes even be my ex's brother, and I vs. him. And we'd still lose.

Give me some AirHockey, man! :)

9. Hey .... so that table just needs a little TLC is all ... and as for xbox we got that and new ps3 and psp and every other system since atari we collect them have em all wired to two big screen tv's at my partners house where we hang most .... its not that we dont have newer toys its that we like to mix it up and when last time you chilled at a pad that had best dank weed , cool people and every thing from foozball to ping pong from old nitendo to new ps3...........

10. There are a few things to enhance the smoking experience.

1. Chronic:smoke:
    2. Something nice to eat:)
    3. Something nice to drink:)
    4. Playstation 3 and a decent game:hello:
    5. Large Plasma Screen:hello:
    6. 7.1 Dolby Digital Surround Sound:D
    7. Laz-e-Boy Chair:D
    8. The day off work:cool:

11. Try playin foos on a tornado, they're such smoother tables. Ive played foos for as long as i can remember, but started playing competitivly about 6 years ago. I actually havent played in about a year just cause we had to sell the tables to move, and had no room for them in the new place.

Heres a little video of the arial shot, looks hard but actually quite a bit easier than you might think. Took me about 2 hours of practice after i saw this shot for the first time to pull it off... but hey, I was in college, I had nothin but time on my hands, and THC on the brain.

Edit: This video only shows one shot, for some reason they thought it would be smart to put 40 seconds of dead video at the end.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Dm9YW5lidG8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Dm9YW5lidG8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>