Two tent tirade Double down baby

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by smokeNtoke99, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Hi everyone, been growing for a few years now, I did a grow journal before but it never picked up much conversation. Well I've doubled down and have 2 tents now so hopefully double the tents double the fun!!!Tent 1 has:3 - 1000 watt air cooled hood1 - 6in fan1 - 8in fanCarbon filter6in passive intake18 ladiesTent 2 has:2 - 600 watt lights1 - 1000 watt air cooled hood2 - 6in fansCarbon filter6in passive intake17 ladiesThe plants are in 5 gallon pots and have vegged for 5 to 6 weeks from clone. Tents are 10ft long 5ft wide and 6ft tallMy soil is sunshine #4Strain is purple G-13Well ask away for things I left out! Hope you all enjoy following along :DPics are from today and set up is not complete so my air cooled hoods and filters arnt all hooked up yet

Attached Files:

2. I'm in the rooms looks lovely . subd

3. Hey man thanks for joining! This is my second crop with this strain and I was very impressed with the results so I hope you and everyone else that joins is as well!

4. Hey all! Putting up the rest of the equipment today! Here's some shots before set upAlso some shots of the clones for the next cycle :DAlso a pic of my grow room work go juice :p

Attached Files:

5. Been busy trimming last crop havnt even got to setting up the final set up for double tent madness!

Attached Files:

6. nice your like me at harvest my room is a mess leaf and stem everywhere I pic it of my clothes for weeks .

7. Both tents set up and rocking! Timmers set, flower has begun :)

8. Here's tent 1! First day of flower aww yeee. Tent 2 has lights off and they come on when tent 1 goes off!

Attached Files:

9. Running two rooms us the way to grow. Stagger flowering times so plants finish weeks apart. If you plan things right you can have a plant or two finish every weeks or so. When you pull one plant from flower just flip another to flower. Pull clones a week before flowering to give the plants time to recover from the stress of trimming. Grow room looks good.

10. Yeah two rooms is whats up! I can't stagger my plants like that though as I have work as well as school so I dont have a ton of extra time as it is ha

11. Well one timer went tits up so gotta run and get a replacement!

12. Both rooms watered last night.Buddha growBuddha bloomHPKCalMag

13. Here's pic of tent 2!

Attached Files:

14. Damn you're doing it big! Looks good man keep it up.

15. Thanks dude! Not even a week into flower and I can already see the preflower signs :D so stoked

16. They all get a boost of this tonight!

Attached Files:

17. The flowers are beginning :)

Attached Files:

18. Just a few days over 2 weeks and they are popping! :D

Attached Files:

19. Veg room set up for next cycle!

Also going to trim the under brush on the flower plants today

Attached Files: