Two storys one post, OMG

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by kms brown, Mar 10, 2008.

1. First, this is the story of how i was caught by my mom.

So last year I was smoking a bowl and playing some rainbow six vegas on xbox live. Im half way through my bowl and realize Im decently stoney. So I start gaming it up when my mom walks into my room for god knows what reason when she stops and starts smelling around like a dog that has caught the scent of steak. She asks me "What are you doing?" So I look at her like shes retarded and say "Playing video games, whats it look like?". So she replies "Who are you smoking with?". Now Im starting to get nervous but cover it with impatience and tell her "Im smoking with my friends on xbox live, they hand me the pipe through the tv and my character gets high while shooting terrorists, Im not smoking let alone smoking with anyone." Then she starts to really annoy me because not only am I getting my ass kicked on the game shes playing games with my head and says "Well it smells like weed". So me being the quick witted noob smoker I thought I was replied with "It doesnt smell like weed, it smells like god damn video games, what do you want?!" So she just laughs and tells me to come talk to her in a 3 hours.

Second, this is from last night when I smoked with my sister for the first time.

Im usually really sketch about smoking with my family members. But I had to make a exception because my sister was turning 16, I had no weed, they wanted to use my bong, and they had weed. So I told her I would let her use my bong only if I got to smoke with her. So she says yes and I run like a school child to prepare the bong. Keep in mind I havent had weed of my own for two weeks do to financial issues. So anyway, I fill the bong and bring it to her room. I walk in the door and there is 4 girls just sitting on a bed staring at my bong like a deer in headlights. So they give me the weed that Im supposed to load the bowl with. Now this weed came from this girl with beautiful eyes. It was brown, basically it looked like vape weed. So we loaded 4 bowls and I held their hand through out the whole ordeal, helping them light it and remove the slide. They were gone and i was decently spacey. Without me even realizing it I was spacing out into that chicks eyes. There was something about them i just found fascinating. Once i realized what i was doing i realized she was starring at me. So i quickly looked away and began to play with the cat that had passed out on the bed next to me. I looked up and around to see what everyone was doing , they decided to turn the lights and music off for a "hot box", There was some emo girl in the corner just sitting there staring at me so I said hello and she just glared at me. Then I looked at my sister who was munching away on cookies and cake so i laughed and looked at the girl next to me who was bitching about something. I looked back at the girl with amazing eyes and she was still looking at me so I suggested they watch requiem for a dream or played a video game. That was shot down by the emo. So I sat there for 30 minutes bored out of my mind with my thumb up my ass so i didnt seem like I was just there for the smoke up.

2. hahaha, i wouldve rather had it seemed like i was just there for the smoke up. it was your glass and it sounds like they wouldve had trouble with the actual process (cause it is OH-so -difficult :rolleyes:) if you hadnt have been there.

plus, its an unwritten rule that older siblings are entitled to an occasional bowl-taxing (and im even saying this as a younger sibling-- its just the breaks).

3. smells like a god damn video games.. lol good one

4. lol reminds me of when i would play halo 2 XBL in my room and smoke in the closet back at my moms

one time my mom came in my room and said, "wheres the drugs!" and she started looking in the old stash spots where she found my bros stuff in the past, and as she would be going through there i would be like, "hey be careful, thats where i keep my syringes and heroin"

5. Your post title reminded me of 2girls1cup :)

Nice stories lol, XBL is the greatest baked.

6. [quote name='kms brown']"It doesnt smell like weed, it smells like god damn video games, what do you want?!"

HAHAHAHAHAHA that made my day

7. hmm lol i might have to pull that but she never has weed.

8. :eek: hahahahah

9. wow. I never realized that but its absolutly true. Haha. That or my brothers a jerk-off for digging into my stash every once and a while.

10. That sentence blew my mind. I can't seem to understand why 'mom' is in there? Is it just me?

11. yea why the fuck is "mom" in that sentence about the baeautiful eyes

12. haha those crazy emo's:rolleyes:

13. When i type i tend to start typing what ever is happening around me , like who im talking to. I usually type halves of sentences and dont even realize it.

14. Oh, alright.

15. i have heard horrible things about this video, gunna have to watch it but i dont want to

16. ...that my sister, emo chick and the bitchy girl watched the movie while I took the girl with the amazing eyes back to my room for a back rub.

Sounds like she wanted to see your cock dude, why didn't you make a play? :(

17. Lol cause if i did i would feel like a dick for going for one of my sisters friends. But dont worry you and I are on the same page.