Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Two "Random" Drug Tests In One Month?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dkan, Sep 12, 2009.

1. As of right now I'm still living with my parents while going to university. My dad told me today that he has his second DOT "random" drug test for the month on Monday. I smoke in their basement, where I live, everyday (they're fine with it). What I'm worried about is my dad failing his test due to my "second hand smoke". I've heard differing opinions on whether one can fail a test or not due to this. I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this, but is it possible for my dad to fail the test? Could it travel through the vents in our house? I tend to blow it out the window either way and his bedroom is on the second story. I do actively write/email my congress men to reform marijuana laws. Could they have noticed our last names are the same and trying to corner him (he doesn't smoke by the way, but I wish he did)?

P.S. - I only smoke out of a bowl so most of the smoke is actually my exhaled smoke (If this changes anything)

-Dkan

2. Naaaa he's safe.....

3. Thanks for the reassurance man, figured this was the case. How do you get randomly tested twice in one month though, especially saying as there's a few hundred other people that work within his company?!

4. Random=Random

5. what he said

6. i have an answer from experience, not a good experience, but experience none the less.

i failed a DT and claimed second hand, and i was told that you would have to be sitting on the persons lap while they were smoking to get enough THC to fail.

i dont know how much of that is true and how much is a way to lure me into failing so no garauntees.

7. By the time the second-hand smoke reaches someone else, all the THC is gone.