Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Two quick questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by yuiop, May 25, 2009.

1. Ok so the first question is about tolerance:
    I have been smoking for about 2 months now (daily) and i can still make like 1g last like 5 days... i still get messed up off of like 1/4 of a bowl...this is an abnormally low tolerence right?

The other is about ghosting
    How much worse for you is it? My parents know I smoke (im 18) but they don't like out basement smelling like it so i have gotten into the habit of ghosting lately, and i was just wondering if this is a bad idea.

Thanks grasscity, for keeping a great site going.:):smoking:

2. yea your correct about the tolerance but i'm pretty sure it doesn't matter about the ghosting but i think it's fine. just toke it up XD

3. Thanks:hello:

4. AHH! OOPS I accidenly put this in seasoned! My bad guys, I meant 2 put it in apprentice, dont flame me please lol

5. thats about normal for someone who doesnt smoke alot

and ghosting is alright, not good for you long-term though, as all the ash that you would normally blow out settles in your lungs