Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

two questions

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by waldiejr, Oct 6, 2013.

1. #1 waldiejr, Oct 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2013
    i know this might sound stupid but bare with me..this is the first time cleaning my rig,after iv soaked it for a good 4 min inside a ziploc..how long do i rinse it out with water to get the rubbing alcohol out of it......also we took the reclaim,that was just pretty much liquidy after being poured out with the iso and poured it into a pyrex that was then placed in a pan with boiling water so the iso would evaporate....after waiting like 2 and half hours it looked like all the iso pretty much evaporated,cause it wasnt bubbling that much.. so we took it up and started dabbing the reclaim & it gave me a weird high..anways the reason for the second part is can the reclaim that was purged with iso do something to the nail to the point where everytime i dab wax im gonna get some of the rubbing alcohol that may be on the nail from the reclaim?