Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Two questions. One for people who smoke oils and one for MFLB people

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ariees, Dec 24, 2012.

1. One: Can you put honey oil on the outside of a joint/blunt and actually benefit from it. I heard it doesnt work but now that I think about it, it should since when you smoke you are inhaling the paper and so whatevers on it should be smoked too right?

Two: How long should I wait before I harvest the honey from my MFLB glass stem? i want it to be worth it. Also, What is the best method? I'm thinking ISO because I can get ALL of the oil and not have to scrape it off and hope for the best.

2. Yes you can put honey oil on the outside of joints, personally id put it on the inside of the paper before i roll it, makes it much easier to handle.

I waited for my mflb stem to get to a golden colour before i extracted the delicious oil inside. I just took a tiny piece of nug and pushed it through the stem, then dropped that on top of a bowl and smoked it. heads up, the oil inside that stem is very potent.:bongin: