Two points.....

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by GimmieMore, Aug 25, 2009.

1. 1. I live in my parent's house now. So I use a sploof, naturally.

The other day my mother asked me if I was burning something cause she smelled something weird burning.

Moral: Change the dryer sheets on/in your sploof often.

2. I was driving home from work today and came upon a car that was going very slowly. On a one lane street,. In an no passing zone. It was fucked up.

It was a large, red, station wagon-looking car. On the back window written in like - grease pencil or something, was....

Chips

Best Candy

Soda

The car was old, and beat up and sex predator looking.

Weird.

2. Are you high by any chance?

3. Whatta mindfuck.
    Mmkay tell us what your on

4. I love when people make threads like this. Haha.

5. Haha yup I learned the sploof one early. Shit I started changin it after every use.

Seemed like just 4-5 blow throughs and it wasn't doin it's job no more.

6. you are fucking baked out of your mind.

7. I shall not lie... I had a good buzz when I saw that car.... but not enough to change my opinion....

8. my sploof is still runnin strong after 5 uses..i just keep it in a bag and its good. ithink i used 7 sheets

9. I don't change it every use..... but its been a while... a long while actually.....

10. i figured i was gonna see some pics of molly or something lol

11. maybe he was smokin out of his sploof, shit son.

12. Yeah, I was thinking more DMT or something, but oh well. This isn't the only thread that disappoints me on the City. Haha.

13. Haha exactly. "2 points? Sounds like this kid's gonna have a damn decent night."

14. molly? points?

I don't get it....

15. And it was a good night.... I got away from the pedo-van....

16. A "point" of a drug is .1. To Molly, a point is one hit, which means you would have .1 grams of Molly. Understand?

17. Ah yes sir.. all has become clear as carbon..

gracias...

18. No problema amigo :).