Two Plants Two Problems

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Corn Man, Apr 26, 2013.

1. So I have twelve plants, two of them are acting up and the rest are fine. They are in the sixth week of flowering and are in five gallons of ocean Forrest soil and I am watering them with advanced nutrients micro, bloom, and grow.

I have two guesses, one is simply the plants are lacking magnesium and I ordered some Cal Mag to fix that.

The other is I bought some "Dyna Grow Liquid K-L-N Rooting Concentrate" for my clones and started using that in my water as well. Putting in just as much as I do with one of my other nutrients, which is 5ML per Gallon.

Victim Number One

The leaves aren't yellowing which would be some kind of lack of nutrients, they are just kinda wilting, which would imply over watering, but I have been checking the soil and watering about every 4-5 days.

The Water went in with a PH of 6.8 and the runoff was 5.9

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Victim Number Two

The leaves on this one are yellowing which would lead me to believe it was some kind of lack of nutrients, so I ordered some Cal-Mag but if anyone can give me any tips on what else it could be that would be great

The water went in with a PH of 6.8 and the runoff was 5.8

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Without even looking at the pics, based on your info alone your locking out P, Ca, and Mg. Corrective action would be to flush each plant and run-off measurement should be 6.5 to 6.8. Unless PH is rectified first your plant will not be able to uptake the Cal/Mag.

3. Alright, I will flush them this weekend, luckily it's only two plants so it won't be to tricky.

4. Well and good.