Two plants two different problems.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by growingnewb1, Apr 6, 2017.

1. Grow details:
    • Autoflowers
    • 1K Light 24/0
    • Nutes lucas forumula 25% strength tried to increase one ticket complete nitrotoxified one plant.
    • feeding once a day
    • adding calmag
    • PH 5.7 to 6.2 got a really high dose at 9 ph during a flush i did a couple weeks ago..
    • Grow medium is soil foxfarm and happy frog

See attached images ANY help would be much appreciated. Im BRAND new at growing, ive never grown anything till this big idea..been enjoying till the last week. These plants get sensitive as they get older.

Attached Files:

2. Soil doesn't need nutrients. Back off the nutrients, flush with pH adjusted water for a couple of waterings. When you hit it with the pH 9.0 stuff you killed a large portion of the soil's microbial content that exists at pH 6-7. Your plants will have gone into shock and become deficent for a period after that It will take weeks to recover the microbial content.

Balance that soil pH and keep it that way, back off the nutrients until you know wtf your doing with them, and stay vigilant with your water conditions.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

3. Once a day watering with soil? Nahhhh
    Also if you really wanna add nutes to soil get yourself a different soil like gro pro. Look into that. When using fox farms and happy frog they have all the nutes you need for about 6 weeks

Re-Start Grow #1

4. Im in week 8 or 9 which is why i started adding the nutes. They have helped alot in most of my plants. Just not these two. They are different strains.

5. You just answered your own question. Different strains might not be able to take as much nutes as another. I know my gorilla glue thrived with my nutes, whilst practically killing my John Sinclair skunk

Re-Start Grow #1