Two plants one seed? Anybody had this happen before?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Zens0r8, May 30, 2016.

1. So I ordered some speed devil auto feminised seeds and this little girl just came up. I noticed that there were two sets of cotyledons and I was wondering if anybody else has had this happen to them before. I had a good look to see if it might have been a weed but the stem is coming from the exact same seed.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. That's cool lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. That's really cool. Has anyone ever seen that happen before?

• Like Like x 1
  4. #8 Vee, Jun 2, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
    I've had these before, and not happy about it either: ...

about now I'd extract that Dicot and with a sterile knife make 2 plants

once cut smear kitchen honey as a antiseptic and re bury and water in its own pot

be interesting if they are the same sex

good luck

• Like Like x 2
  5. It has to have happened to somebody else surely, either that or its just pot luck

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'm thinking of just letting them grow together at least until they get older. I planted a feminized seeds so I'd hope they're both female.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. If you don't separate them asap the roots will get tangled and you won't ever be able to.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. This just happened to me with a sweet tooth auto. I separated mine real quick because one will quickly outgrow the other and leave it in the shade the whole grow. I've seen it happens before like that but be really reall careful. Nothing wrong with letting them grow together either since it's a free second plant you can treat it how you want. Ill try to find pics of mine

• Like Like x 1
  9. Here they are as babies[​IMG]

Ones growing normal as ever but the one I transplanted has all kinds of deformities[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. Unfortunately a lot more common than one would think

these freaks are becoming more and more often

not a good reflection on 'our' breeding standards

• Like Like x 2
  11. I totally agree with this man. Its a shame they can charge out the ass for something so simple and still manage to sell an unstable seed.

• Like Like x 1