Two plants looking rather strange..

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Captain Canada, Nov 3, 2016.

1. 1478138487940.jpg 1478138509800.jpg
    Neither plants are auto so I was hoping somebody could give insight as to what may be occurring.

Second plant was believed to be dead. Another seed was planted and humidity dome was placed. Ended up sprouting almost a week after planting germinated seed.

Two Mars 600 LED over thirty inches above the top of them on an 18/6 schedule.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Well one is a Bruce not a Caitlyn

• Like Like x 1
  3. Neither should be showing flowers though. They're about two weeks old.

4. So you tell me .

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thats a male lmao

6. 1478166494056.jpg 1478166547689.jpg

These are some of the possible male's siblings. Shiva Skunk from Jordan of the Islands. The other ones have really bushy and dense undergrowth at the node sites so I was guessing that it is maybe a little too close to the LEDs and the top is just a tight cluster of nodes that haven't really grown.

I really appreciate the input and feedback, thank you!

7. First pic female, second a male 100%...

About the under growth, your fine...

8. Thank you very much. Any ideas as to why two out of 12 plants have decided to show sex at two weeks old?

9. It looks older than 2 weeks. Maybe you just had a really horny male that wanted to spread its pollen everywhere

• Like Like x 2
  10. If those are photo's not auto's the ONLY way for them to start to bud is with a consistent 12 hour dark period. By the look of them they're about 2nd week of flower. Better check your timer cuz flowering like that won't happen with 18 hours of light every day.

11. They're non- auto and only two weeks old. Lights are 18/6, I know for a fact. There are 10 others growing along side and not one has shown any sign of sex at all.

12. He takes after me Would stress cause them to flower prematurely?