two plants in the same pot

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by veganemotrend, Jul 16, 2007.

1. aight so i have two plants in the same pot and someone on here said they would die if i kept them in their, but my friend that gave me them said they are rootbound together and will die immediately if i transplant them, so the question is how will i seperate them without them dieing if their roots are all tied up together, cuase these are my only two plants :mad:

2. What a lot of people find is with 2 plants in the same pot, one plant will suffer and one will become "dominant".

If when you take the plants out of the pot, the roots are tied up, all you can do is as gently as possible seperate the two plants and then water well with the transplant. You might also want to put some root hormone (B-12) in with the first watering to help the plant's roots replace the damage done.

3. keep them together! repot them into a bigger pot + dont disturb the roots! feed them well! see my 3 girls in a tub in photo galllery. gluck