Two Plants, Different Problems

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Dr.GreenTeam, Jul 7, 2014.

1. We need all the info on your grow including:

What type of medium; soil or hydro?
    Soil
    What brand and type of soil?
    Roadrunner is unfortunately in miracle grow organic choice. Skunk haze is in part miracle grow organic choice, part potting soil and part perlite.
    Indoors or outdoors?
    Indoor
    What strain?
    Skunk haze regular, roadrunner feminized auto.
    How old are the plants?
    Skunk haze is the smaller, 9 days. Roadrunner is 13 days.
    What type of lights and how many watts?
    2x65w, 6500k. 2x6 T5 6500k. 4x26w 6500k. 2x26w 3500k.
    How far from the lights?
    All plants anywhere from 2-7 inches. All plants get a minimum of 25000 lux.
    What is your watering frequency and source of water?
    When the soil is dry, tap water (apparently some of the best in the nation)
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK?
    N/A
    What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro?
    *Buying ph meter asap*
    What are the temps and humidity in the room?
    (Picture)
    What size pots?
    3 gallon
    Any other pertinent info?

In the last few days the roadrunners leaves have started to bend and twist downward. It seems like the ridges of the leaves are fuller and stronger on one side of the leaf.
    Today I am just noticing that the new growth of a leaf on the skunk is brown.

Any help would be appreciated!
    Thanks.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. They look a bit overwatered you should buy some perlite and fix it into the top dew inches of soil around your plant since you can't mix it in all the soil now and i also use tap water to water my baby's I think they love it way more except you need to leave your tap water in a open container for at least two days before use it gets most of the Impurities out except all the extra micro nutes that might be in your water and it helps to bring the waters ph to a good 6.5-7 other wise if you just water right away without leaving it out it can have a very high or low ph just depends on were your at it also gets the water to room temperature were as cold water can shock your plant. Iv seen many people use miracle grow organic and be fine I wouldn't choose it but if that's all you can get it should be fine but you will need to let your water sit out then because if the soil is already to acidic and so is the water you are burning your plant or causing nutrient lock out from your roots giving it a deficiency which it looks like but shouldn't be because it is so small it should be getting nutes from the soil still so try it out with the water and see what happens your lights are fine by the way

3. I'm leaving a few containers of water out today for the next watering. I ordered a ph meter today and I'll test the water as soon as it gets here. I will re post when I know.

Thanks for the input Trii!

4. Dude add some perlite come potup time, sort out those lights, keep them to within 2-3 inches of the tips, and a small fan will do you well, 

5. I'm going to mix some in to the pots I currently have them in (8 and 10 inch) If the plants are getting 25 to 40k lux each that should be good eh?