Two new toking tools

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by mephy, Jan 21, 2010.

1. Got two new pieces over winter break and I love em both:

First, the bong my girlfriend got me for xmas. It's not a RooR or anything, but I fucking LOVE it.

Next, I went to the local headshop and got the V-Tower Extreme. and Have been filling up bags since the second I got home lol.

Attached Files:

2. beautiful bong man except that logo is ruining it. try putting the redskins on it instead :D

3. Hahahha, I knew I could cause some controversy with it.

4. #4 bigsquid, Jan 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2010
    i love those vaporizers. remote control correct? and i have the same bowl, called mine the limp D!ck. HUGE bowl

5. Greetings Mephy,
    Very nice tools your working with, I can hardly wait to recieve my New Extreme Q Vaporizer:bongin::bongin::bongin:

6. nice glass, but yeah that logo sucks

7. #7 mephy, Jan 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2010
    Thanks for the replies guys

The bong is 2 ft. It rips like a monster, and when it's filled with ice it's real smooth.

The vape fills up bags very nicely, but for some reason whenever I use the whip I don't get any vapor. It worked at the beginning and suddenly stopped.. I have no idea what happened.

8. Yep, it's the one with the remote control. It's really nice compared to the other one I had (a subpar knockoff vaporbrothers).

And yeah I love that bowl. I have to fill it to the very top cause the bong rips through it.