Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Two new strains!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by insert strain here, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Hey guys! Just wanted to share my most recent stash!

Platinum Bubba Kush

image.jpeg
    image.jpeg

My favorite thing about this strain is the smell! Or maybe the high! I can't decide. It smells really earthy and sweet. It takes a few minutes to feel the full effects, but i feel like it also lasts longer.

Girl Scout Cookies
    image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    This batch reaks! It smells minty and sweet, and very slightly earthy, but a lot less than the first strain. The high is a very nice mix of sativa/indica.

What do you guys think? I know you can't judge the potency/smoke, but what do u think just from eyeballing it? I personally loved both highs.

Also, I'm picking up a third strain and I was thinking between gorilla glue #4, Afghani, True OG (looks like low mid grade weed, most likely won't pick it) Grandaddy Purple , blue dream, green crack, and Purple Kush. Which one would you guys pick? Most of the time I smoke at home and I mainly like to relax, which I guess is why I picked a strong indica and a hybrid before.
    :smiley-rolling-joint:

2. Looks dankalicious

• Like Like x 1