two new friends!

Discussion in 'General' started by blacklabadore, Sep 15, 2009.

1. so i wanted a new pipe for looks, so i got one. then i wanted a bong while i was at hemp fest on sunday.... ha.

so far i've been calling the pipe, "frogger" and the bong "morpheus - god of dreams."

here's pictures.
    can you think of any other good names? i just always promised myself i'd name a bong morpheus... and i know it's not a great bong. it was free with a purchase of a grinder. haha. i'll buy a more extravagant one later.
    and the pipe just cause it's got a frog in it i call frogger. but i bet we could get better.

thanks all!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. That bong sitting on rocks makes me nervous lol.

3. im diggin the peice. just clear with blue...it's badass. nothing too crazy, just simple.

and the bong...welll, if it serves its purpose in getting you high, then all is GOOD.

oh...but who gives away a free bong with a purchase of a grinder, shouldn't it be the other way around?:confused:

4. lol i was thinking that too

if that was my new bong id have it in a room with padded walls and floors. make sure that shit aint gonna break by accident.

5. well think of it this way. the bong sitting there, stooOOOned.

6. yeah i love the piece. the bong is just a bong for now. it's fun to watch it get entirely milky though. :rolleyes:

and yeah haha. it was the last day of hemp fest so they needed to get rid of shit. i love it.

7. ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha:D:D:D

8. Those are both fucking sickk. And Morticai. Like from the children of the corn.