Two female teachers jailed for threesome with 16 y/o male student

Discussion in 'General' started by Boson-H, Oct 4, 2014.

Not double standard, different standards. Big difference between a high school football star consenting to a threesome with 2 hot teachers that he could easily overpower if they were forcing him and a small 16 year old girl very much defenseless against 2 full grown adult men. Big big big difference.

2. You are changing the situation though...

I never said anything about some 16 year old girl being "overpowered"

If a 16 year old girl wants to get dick from her teachers how is that any different then a 16 year old boy wanting to dick his teachers.

3. Feelings and motives are the difference. A girl could want dick as much as a guy wants vag but a girl can be coerced not in a physical way but a mental way. Guys can be too dont get it twisted but its more likely to happen to a young girl especially ones with family and friend issues.

Now until a test can be done to tell who would get fucked up and who wont I support underage sex being illegal but when I hear its a young boy who got laid I know he'll likely get over it and be happy he had sex with his teacher a lot faster than a young girl.

4. #25 ByePhilipe, Oct 4, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2014
    The thing that people seem to forget is that there are female sexual predators in the world. Women who take advantage of children or teenagers for sexual pleasure. It may not have been the case here but they exist. There are female pedophiles and female child molestors. Guys like to assume that the guy somehow "earns" sexual activity with his teacher or any adult instead of assuming that he could have been pressured into it.

That idea is extremely traumatic for boys and men who were pressured into sexual activity because their feelings are invalidated when people automatically assume that they sought out the attention or that they had a part in being "chosen."

All of these ideas are extremely unhealthy for both sexes because it reduces men to stereotypes and when certain men don't fall within those stereotypes, they're called sensitive, gay, a pussy, ect.

Even deeper into it, if over sexualizes other men.

5. #26 Boson-H, Oct 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2014
    It's not different at all. If she wanted it and would be bragging about it, done it multiple times and was not coerced in anyway then it is no different.

What I was getting at was if it was a 16 year old girl who had sex with a 24 and 32 y/o male teachers at the same time, it could be easy to assume that they coerced her and pressured her into it because girls, while interested in sex, do not see it as a "tally count" sort of thing like teenage and adolescent guys do. It is a more emotional experience for females and physical for guys, and this has been proven but i aint bout to look up the studies unless someone really wants me to. They're there, though. But a chick who gettin a trainr an on her by 2 older men/teachers prolly aint gon' be one thatg has an emotional attachent to the vag....but you never know. It's easy to place the victim card on a 16 y/o girl compared to a 16 y/o guy/football stud

6. Makes sense....all the slutty girls I went to school with were education majors....one of the few degrees you can get hungover everyday

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Imo we should hang all child rapists til theyre dead.

Regardless of age or sex. They know better, theyre predators imo.

8. Seems like all the teachers these days are having sex with their students. Nothing out of the ordinary anymore

9. Kids gonna be a legend..ha ha

10. I believe that adult-minor relationships shouldnt happen as well but I am not going to look at a few boys who got sad because they got taken advantage of emotionally and say all boys will be sad. That could technically happen to anyone at any age which brings up the issue of emotional maturity. Yes we are assuming in this case but until I see otherwise im saying he is a lucky bastard. Some adults are assholes, sure, but unless a boy is as one might describe a "sensitive gay pussy" he'll be fine and less likely to have bern taken advantage of emotionally. Most boys are tough and resilient and less likely to fall in love barring that the female has exactly the personality he wants in a woman. Of course though, the younger the boy is the less resilient he will be.

But you make a good point about stereotypes and assumptions and like I stated in an earlier post until a test can be done that can properly gauge the emotional stability and maturity of a minor then these relationships should stay illegal. You just cant know if that one boy will be the one that is a "sensitive gay pussy" and I rather not have teachers making shots in the dark.

11. #33 Nerd139, Oct 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2014
    I do not think its more. Its just that kids these days dont know when to shut up and not text or say certain things. Adding in videotapes and camera pictures and you have mountains of evidence wsiting to be found by a parent or angry husband.

12. That doesn't make it okay.

13. Do you think if it was some quiet/small/nerdy kid who had sex with these two teachers it would be considered "oh he was overpowered and forced to do it" or would it be "OH FUCK YEAH, Little nerd boy got his rocks off with (atleast 1) hot hoe!, Props to him!"

my guess is it would be the latter lol

14. They video taped it...

Im sure he was "co-erced" into it

15. Lucky Bastard

16. Damn wish I was that dude.

17. that poor kid, he's such a 'victim'.... 

18. Always gets me because here in nz 16 is license to fuck age, results in a lot of fuck up individuals though I mean at 16 I was just a kid really. Shit is young to be thinking maturely. And I guess I wouldn't look fondly on dudes who would target girls of that age. So I suppose our virtual high fiving is kinda sexist