Two female teachers jailed for threesome with 16 y/o male student

Discussion in 'General' started by Boson-H, Oct 4, 2014.

• Like Like x 12
  1. meh. 

• Like Like x 2
  2. high five that SOB

• Like Like x 6
  3. into the early morning hours :laughing: :laughing:

i'd hit the left one but the ugly chick would have had to pay

• Like Like x 7
  4. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 11
  5. How did they find out? Why is it the most lucky SOB's can't keep a secret. Also why did these teachers choose a 16 year old? He cant have had that big a dick to not choose a man. I supoose they wanted that extra rush for doing something illegal.

6. For me the ugky one one would have gotten residual horniness from the hot one.

• Like Like x 5
  7. She's not even really thaaat ugly. Especially if she suckin the d with another chick, that automatically makes her much hotter lol

8. Lucky duck.

• Like Like x 1
  9. i wanted to fuck my english teacher senior year so badly, this kid gets props for life. 

• Like Like x 3
  10. #11 ByePhilipe, Oct 4, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2014
    I can't help but wonder how different this thread would be if the gender of the teachers and student were reversed.

• Like Like x 15
  11. Obviously it would be different. There is a clear double standard when it comes to things like this.
    I have a very hard time believing this boy was coerced into having sex with these chicks, or manipulated or whatever. If he wants to sex up his english teacher and some other broad thats nearly twice his age then who cares? Girls in HS are just as sexually interested as males are, so I dont see a problem if some 16 year old girl wants to get dicked down by her teachers either.  :confused_2:

12. Just like what I said she recieves the residual horniness from the first chick.

But even so this kid is going to have the best highschool experience. Not only did he have a threesome it was with two older women who were his teachers. Talk about the ultimate trifecta of teenage fantasy.

• Like Like x 4
  13. #14 Crony, Oct 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2014
    You're most certainly correct.. Something to think about..

14. Well boys are not as emotional when it comes to sex so less of a chance of psychological manipulation and later harm. It does happen for boys where they do get messed up a little but on large part it is fine and he is a lucky bastard.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Shelley S. Dufresne is hot, the other is not.

16. i was so fucking geeky in high school. there is no way my nerdy ass could have gotten either of those two in bed out side of knocking them the fuck out. not even the uglier one. :cry:

• Like Like x 2
  17. I definitely don't agree but my point wasn't to argue. Just to get the wheels turning.

18. Awww...poor kid

• Like Like x 2
  19. Oookay then. No point in getting thinking and then not discussing it from my point of view. What if people are thinking the wrong thing? You try to shed light on a double standard but perhaps in this case there should be two standards. Boys and girls are not entirely the same. We are different in some respects beyond what we look like.

• Like Like x 2