Two Dollars and a Boo-Koo

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheShawn, Nov 12, 2008.

1. So one night and my stoner sidekick and me were on a quest to find some green. Our town was dry, no one could find any, but we had stoner determination.
    We go all over town looking, eventually we come back to the city park at around 2 AM, and we meet this guy sitting on the curb outside.
    He was talking to one of my friends, we'd already asked my friend if he had any earlier, after a few minutes my friend has to go.
    So we sit there and keep talking to this new guy, he was really cool and friendly.
    Eventually we asked him if he knew where to find any.
    He tells us he has some at his house he'll sell us, it wasn't much, but he probably wouldn't smoke it anytime soon because he doesn't smoke very much.
    We're like okay and ride with him to his place.
    He pulls out around three to three and a half grams and we check our pockets, expecting to pay around fifteen.
    He didn't have any cash to give us change, and all we had was two dollar bills and some twenties.
    So he accepts the two dollars, and we feel bad about giving him so little money for, and ask if we can get change at a store and give him more money, or buy him something from the store.
    And he's like, "Just get me a Boo Koo, we'll call it even."
    So we get him a Boo Koo, and we go back to the park and blaze up on the playground, and we find out it's really dank.
    And we're like, "Oh my god! We paid two dollars and a Boo Koo for this!"
    We still hang out with this guy to this day.
    One of my favorite stories to tell. :D

2. Boo-Koo?
    Don't have 'em up here as far as I know. what are they?

3. Energy drinks, I think stores stopped carrying them for similar reasons to Surge... remember that?
    All in all, we gave about five dollars.

4. nice deal man! that's an awesome way to meet some stoner friends

5. i love boo-koo! so sad they discontinued it.
    but this is an awesome story man! yay for awesome deals :hello:

6. Yeah, it was really popular here, a lot of people were mad they dicontinued it.
    I believe you can still order it from the website though.
    One of our stoned ideas was to order a lot of them and sell them for five dollars a piece.
    I think it would've worked, as much as people loved them.

And yes, that was the best deal (besides some just being given to me occasionally) I ever got.