Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

two days into my tolerance break...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by xACExkittieking, Mar 23, 2009.

1. just decided to stop for awhile. its a long story but i want to get my parents trust back before i start again. i cant even enjoy my high because they always on my dick about everything. im just sippin on some shitty liquer right now. i figure since its the 21st i can start again on 4/20 and get hella fucked up. this is probably the best time of the year to break but it still sucks dick. any one have any words to encourage me? i used to smoke like 5 times a day

2. you can do it!

3. well of course i can do it. i could also write a 200 page essay but that doesnt mean id want to

4. lol..true..true...

just keep your mind occupied...and remember that weed isn't addictive and that you can have fun doing whatever...stay postive...GOOD LUCK:D

5. I'm basically going to be in the same situation you are soon. I need to stop picking up for a while because I spend way too much on bud and need to start saving money, also my tolerance is pretty high so I'd like to get that down too. You're not alone dude!

6. #6 xACExkittieking, Mar 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2009

i may start growing or saving up for 4/20 but one of the reasons im quitting is because i got arrested so thats not much of a step up. im defidently getting a fat sack for 4/20 but thats a whole fucking month. i dont even know if i want to quit that long.

p.s. im pretty drunk lol, i just took a piss in my bathroom sink rofl

edit: well i thought it was funny...

7. whenever i break (whether it be for six hours or six months) i ALWAYS (yes always) start by watching the movie Trainspotting.

ALWAYS

8. i love that movie. but i dont want to relate marijuana habts with heroine addiction.

id like to say that the only evidence that marijuana isnt addictive is what pro-weed people say. maybe im just ignorant but its not easy to quit a habit if your a habitual smoker. i guess everything is addctive, hell i used to play xbox live like 4 hours a day and had a hard time finding other shit to do...until i found the herb lol

9. bro im in the same boat. I havent smoked for a month and im just waiting until i feel like my rents arent going to be down my back.. Oh and im moving out too so thats a plus!! =-)

10. #10 xACExkittieking, Mar 23, 2009

i just miss how it used to be. i want that trust back so i can smoke with satisfaction. drinking is a poor substiture for the herb but itll do for the next month i suppose. or maybe i should face reality? im too drunk for this shit lol

edit: i cans till get high as a kite but i miss getting fucked up with a low tolerance

11. It's not even like that man. The way i see it, when i'm watching that movie and craving a bong rip it shows me that marijuana isnt really addictive. Watching ewan mcgreggor (sp?) sweaty from withdrawls and shooting a pitbull in the park it makes me realize that it could be so much worse, and it makes the rest of the break easier.

12. #12 FLcruz, Mar 23, 2009
    if you smoke herbs t breaks can be easy. go to your local hippie store and pick up some skullcap and passionflower. roll some joints you will be suprised. cant compare to weed but it kinda settles that urge ya know? heres a link http://home.teleport.com/~howieb/smoking/smoke6.html
    i dont agree to everything this guy says (seems like he doesnt like marijuana) but its good info on smoking herbs.

13. good luck bro c:

14. Well, let me start off by saying you should not be smoking weed 5 times per day, that is far too much. At that point it is taking more from you than it is giving. So know that by having a lower tolerance it can enhance your life rather than BE your life. Obviously, I dont think there is anything wrong with smoking some buds, but like anything it has to be done in moderation. Doing anything excessively is going to be negative, even something as healthy as excercise. You will also save alot of money by cutting back. I personally would have to be paid to smoke five times per day. I enjoy being high because of how it feels different from normal, if you are always high that is normal so what is so great about it?

15. ummmm.....when youre done with your month long tolerance break....the first hit you inhale.....you WILL ejaculate in your pants.

16. go get some kava at a health store or online. its like the liquid version of pot. its fucking great.

17. Nothing like a good ole' t-break! You will have a bad ass 4/20 if you stick to it...actually, you will most likely pass out before everyone else :(. Either way, man, you will be blazed as a nutter. I am a week into my t-break, after smoking for 2 months straight, it is feeling pretty good. Holy fuck...it's March...it wont be long, man :smoking:.