Two day wonder

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by vashigopal, Sep 19, 2010.

1. Okay, it's a misleading title. Please forgive me. But I think I've stared at this sprout more than I stared at the buds from my last plant. This is day 2 from germination. Please click on it to enlarge. I love the way the leaves emerge from between the cotyledons. Aren't plants amazing?

Attached Files:

2. wow nice and healthy :)

plants are amazing..what's amazing is planting some seeds from a bag and making more seeds and growing those out and making more seeds...etc...you could start a whole forest all from just a few bagseeds

3. A whole forest of weed... 30ft + tall plants... OMG I just came

4. Hahaha wouldn't that be awesome though :smoke:.

You're little one looks good! I can't wait to start mine.

5. thanks guys (and gals)! i am planning to do a journal this time. right now my keyboard is broken and i'm using the on-screen keyboard which is great to have but slow going. the seed is a 90% femmed sour diesel cross. She (i hope it's a she) is under one 42W CFL w/ 2 PC fans in a broom closet

Yes! And it's what the "founding fathers" wanted!

6. looks nice

7. I had a dream about walking into a forest of weed last night :D it was late october in my dream and I smelled this wonderous smell comming from outside my house.. I walked out and followed it into the woods and after some time I walk upon this beautiful 30ft tall tree of cannabis :) I was like holy shit and I looked behind it and there was more!!! hahah The smallest buds where as big as my head... THAT IS HEAVEN

8. Haha thats an awesome dream:smoke:. I couldn't even begin to imagine the way that would smell in real life.