two COOL cop stories

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Soccerguy420, Feb 15, 2010.

1. well these are pretty old stories but they just came to mind, they were both when i was like 14 or 15. well the first one

so im at a friends house, his mom is having a party my dads there and a bunch of my friends. theres a band playing in the backyard and im chillin on the porch with a few of my friends (not smoking or drinking just hanging out because of the parents) and a cop comes up to us because of a noise complaint. he asked me if i was the owner or resident of this house and i was like nah but i can get her if you want. and he was like yeah sure but if you want you can go to the backyard and make sure no ones smoking pot or underage drinking before i go there (he said something about dumping the alcohol).

but no one was drinking or smoking so i said im pretty sure no ones doing anything illegal back there but thanks for asking and he tipped his hat and went inside. it was pretty damn cool.

and this one is pretty insane. i was 14 and i got drunk for the first time at my friends grandpas house with my friend and his mom. (damn i had a low tolerance lol) and so i got pretty drunk and my friends mom (shes super chill) invites her friend over. turns out hes a fucking DEA agent and i bug out because i had bud on me (i smoked with her too that night) and a pipe and a lighter. turns out he is TOTALLY chill and he knew i was drunk and was totally cool with it and was i was like arent you supposed to arrest me or something? and he was like im off duty and i dont really care your all good. i even found out later that hes smoked the good green like 10 times while he was a DEA agent alone. so he was totally chill with my stash on me. it was a good night

the second one isnt a cop story per se but i thought it was really cool nonetheless

2. feeeellin the love.

3. thanks for wasting time and posting some big ass picture, get outa here ya goof.dea agent haha trippy, dude sounds like your friend has a chill ass mom haha.

4. yeah shes hella cool. ive been friends with the kid since like 5th grade and she taught me like everything to know about sex , drugs, what to avoid, alcohol and all good advice. and she let us drive her car on the road cuz shes just that chill.

with her, life is good :hello:

5. i enjoyed these stories...thanks for sharing :smoking:

6. This story has inspired me to possibly work for the govt like I originally wanted to....sucks that i still gotta stop smoking before though...but i'll most likely be one of those cool agents...a lot of "cool" agents get caught though...oh well im gettin an education so i might as well make the most of it right?

7. agreed. i think its better to get education before weed. well like have a better portion of your life on education. because then you work and can straight chill with some bud and not have to worry to bad. and being a cool agent would be totally... well cool. good people in the world keep it going.

8. My favorite one, fits this thread for me!:

[​IMG]